Buying a New Home in Bryan-College Station
When you choose RNL Homes, you have the advantage of working with a local builder who understands the community. Even better, all decisions are made right here, by our team – not by someone in a corporate office miles away.
Our family has been helping people with this important milestone for more than 30 years, and we understand that it can be an emotional time. We’ll give you all the help you need, as well as time and space to make the right choices.
We want to make sure there are no surprises during the process of building your new home. Here’s an outline of what you can expect as your home goes from dream to reality.
BUYING A NEW HOME THE RNL WAY
Simple and stress-free.
We want your experience to be enjoyable, so we’ve compiled tips on everything from choosing the right community to closing on your new home.
The RNL Home Buying Experience
1. Getting Ready
- Make a list of must-haves and nice-to-haves for your new home.
- Determine your budget.
- Get pre-approved for a mortgage loan.
- Choose the community that feels like the best fit.
2. Begin the Process
- Tour your chosen community with our new home sales professional and choose your homesite.
- Select your floor plan, elevation style and options.
- Sign a purchase agreement outlining your intent to build, and put down earnest money.
- Design your new home! Meet with Nora to choose your interior and exterior selections and features in our Design Studio.
- Finalize the cost of your new home and secure financing.
3. Enjoy the Journey!
- Attend your pre-construction meeting with Luis.
- Enjoy weekly updates as construction of your home progresses from start to finish.
- Attend the pre-drywall walk with RNL’s community field manager.
4. Move in and Celebrate!
- Get familiar with your brand new home at the orientation with your field manager.
- Attend the closing and sign the paperwork.
- Get your keys and move in!
Service doesn’t stop once you’ve moved into your new home. Our Client Care Manager will follow up with you within the first 60 days to make sure you're completely satisfied with your new home.