We’re taking steps preserve our standards of quality and customer service.
The housing market in Bryan-College Station is as hot as a Texas summer. In order to continue to provide you with the personal attention and level of service you expect from RNL Homes, we’re making a few changes to our home buying process. These changes are effective April 8, 2021.
Here’s what’s changing:
- Model home viewings are by appointment only.
- A prequalification letter from a lender will be needed in order to schedule a visit. This with the goal of streamlining the process. You can email it to email@example.com
- Since demand for new homes in Bryan-College Station is so high, we are limiting pre-sales to the number of homes we can build with our signature quality standards.
- The pricing for your home will be finalized 60 days prior to construction starting, and depending on backlog, this might be a few weeks after you are ready to select your homesite, homeplan, and options. The final purchase price will be confirmed with the RNL sales professional in the community where you are building prior to a purchase agreement being finalized.
Why we’re making these changes:
- Interest in new homes in Bryan/College Station has exploded. We’re getting as many inquiries each day as we used to get in a week. In order to maintain your safety and ensure that you have enough time to view our model homes and get answers to your questions, we’re moving to an appointment-only process for tours.
- With such high demand, we want you to be able to move forward with your home purchase in a time frame that works for you. If you haven’t yet taken steps to prequalify for a mortgage, we invite you to view our model homes and floor plans online in preparation for receiving your prequalification letter.
- We want to ensure that your new home is built with the unsurpassed quality and attention to detail RNL Homes is known for. We’ll only commit to building the number of new homes we are sure we can do with excellence.
- Materials prices are fluctuation wildly. We’ve always been completely transparent with our processes and our pricing. We don’t want to promise you a home price we can’t honor if the price of lumber, for example, increases dramatically before we start on your home.
One of the things we’re proudest of is our reputation for excellent customer service, and for treating each of our customers like they’re our only customer. Changing our process while demand is so high is our way of continuing our commitment to treating each and every one of our customers like part of the RNL family.
Ready to find your new home?
If you’re ready to find your new home in Bryan-College Station, and have been prequalified for a mortgage, call us at 979-977-5775 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to meet you!