Sooner or later you’ll ask: “Where should we eat?”
Once you’ve chosen your new home in Bryan/College Station, you’ll want to explore the many things that make this area so special. Without a doubt, one of the first questions we’re asked by people moving to the area is: “Where should we go for breakfast/lunch/dinner?”
BCS has many excellent restaurants – something to suit every palate and every mood.
Here are a few recommendations.
- Amico Nave Ristorante. A family-owned Italian restaurant that gets rave reviews for both its food and its impeccable service.
- Shipwreck Grill. Sister restaurant to Amico Nave Ristorante, Shipwreck Grill specializes in delicious seafood dishes.
- Casa do Brasil. Almost endless salad bar and all the meat you can eat! What’s not to love? Tempting dessert menu, as well.
- Fargo’s Pit BBQ. Named one of the top 50 barbecue restaurants in the state by Texas Monthly. People love the tender brisket and tasty barbecue sauce.
- Madden’s Casual Gourmet. Located in the beautiful Downtown Bryan, Maddens’ is known as an easygoing, rustic-chic restaurant presenting refined American dishes & a large wine selection.
- The Republic. This upscale steakhouse is very popular – you’ll definitely need to make reservations. But the perfectly cooked steaks and savory sides are well worth it.
- Shannon’s Café. For good old-fashioned soul food, this is the spot! Local favorites include the beef tips and chicken-fried steak.
- Christopher’s World Grille. Looking for the perfect place for a romantic dinner? This is it! Also a great choice for brunch on the weekends.
- Veritas Wine and Bistro. This is one of our favorite spots when it comes to an upscale lunch or diner experience, whether you’re craving a perfectly cooked steak, you’re seafood fanatic or want to try something more adventurous like wagyu beef, New Zealand lamb or duck breast, you can’t go wrong with Veritas.
- 1541 Pastries and Coffee. Known for amazing coffee art (yes, coffee art) as well as exceptional crème brulee, sweets and croissants.
- Yole’s La Familia Taqueria. Two words: Homemade tortillas. Diners also rave about the salsa. And you have to love a restaurant that serves breakfast all day long!
- Grub Burger Bar. Amazing selection of burgers and sandwiches. Gluten free bun options, friendly staff and a speedy ordering process.
Have a favorite that’s not on our list? We’d love to hear about it! Email your suggestion to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Better yet, include a photo of yourself and your friends enjoying the dishes you love. We just may feature your photos and recommendations in a future blog.
For a new home in Bryan/College Station built with unsurpassed quality, flawless design and the latest in energy efficient technology, choose RNL Homes. Every home is built by our family, for yours. Ask us anything – even where to find the best burger in BCS! We’re happy to help.