2018 was a wonderful year!
And 2019 looks to be even better.
The end of the year is traditionally a time for reflection, as well as an opportunity to set goals for the year ahead. 2018 was an exciting year for all of us at RNL Homes, and we want to share a few of the highlights with you:
- In 2018 we were fortunate enough to provide 30 families with new homes in Bryan-College Station. I can’t even describe how amazing it feels to welcome each and every one of them into our RNL family. It makes us incredibly proud and grateful that so many homebuyers are learning about RNL Homes, and choosing us to be such an important part of their lives.
- We redesigned all of our floor plans, giving homebuyers more elevations and styles to choose from for new Bryan-College Station homes.
- We began building new homes in west Bryan’s newest community, Autumn Ridge, in which we offer three spacious floor plans which have been extremely well received. Our model home in Autumn Ridge will be open mid-January!
- We started doing 3rd-party energy ratings (HERS) for every home we build, so you can be confident that your new Bryan-College Station home features the latest in energy efficient materials and building techniques. Learn more about RNL energy efficient homes in Bryan-College Station here.
- We also implemented 3rd-party quality inspections, guaranteeing the integrity of your new home in Bryan-College Station. You’ve always had our commitment to exceed your expectations when it comes to every detail of your new home. Now you have the added assurance of a 3rd-party inspection.
- We expanded our team, adding 3 new members to help us continue to give every home and homebuyer the personal and meticulous attention RNL Homes is known for.
Now, here’s what we’re looking forward to in the year ahead:
- RNL Homes will be part of Oakmont, an exciting community of new homes in Bryan. Our initial phase will include 30 homesites of three different widths (55s, 65s & 75s), with a model home planned at the community entrance.
- In 2019, we’ll be more accessible to people searching for new homes in Bryan-College Station, with 3 model homes open 7 days a week.
- We’ll start building homes in Greenbrier’s next phase mid-year. Response to our homes in Phases 4 & 5 surpassed our expectations, and we’re excited to give more families the opportunity to own an RNL home in Bryan’s Greenbrier community.
And there’s more!
We have another exciting project in the works for 2019, but we’re not quite ready to announce it. What we can say is that it aligns beautifully one of our New Year’s resolutions: To continue to make the experience of buying a home from RNL Homes as enjoyable and stress-free as possible.
We want to thank everyone who helped to make 2018 such an outstanding year. Our customers, our team, our vendors, and this warm, wonderful community we’re fortunate enough to call home. We appreciate all of you and look forward to what 2019 will bring!